Phone: +1 (407) 639 - 0221    
WhatsApp us

How to apply for Student Visa (F-1)

How to apply for Student Visa (F-1)

What is an F-1 Visa (Student Visa)?


An F-1 Visa is a non-immigrant visa for those who want to study in the USA. You must submit an F1 Visa application if you plan to enter the U.S.A. to attend an English Language Learning Program or a University, College or High School.

Before you can apply for an F-1 Student Visa, you must first apply and be accepted by a U.S. Institution of higher education that is certified by the Student Exchange and Visitor Program (SEVP), such as JUST Go  Languages – Miami Beach.

It is also important to keep in mind that, although there are many good institutions throughout the country, not all of them are equipped to handle international students and the administration that this requires, so it is important to verify that the school you would like to attend is Approved and Capable.

How to get an F-1 Visa

The F-1 visa process is relatively simple, but it can take a long time, so it is important to start this process as soon as possible, to ensure that any delay will not affect your education. The very first step to becoming an international student is to apply for a school in the USA that has been approved by the Student Exchange and Visitor Program (SEVP), like JUST Go Languages – Miami Beach.  After receiving acceptance from our school, you will be officially enrolled in the SEVP and will be required to pay a single application fee. After all fees have been paid and your account is in good standing, JUST Go Languages will provide you with what is known as an “I-20” form. This form will allow you to schedule an appointment for an interview with the US Embassy or Consulate in your country, to be granted an F-1 Visa and officially become an international student and start studying with us!

About administrator